There may be a sponsor's Q&A shown before the daily quiz starts.
You simply read the sponsor's Q & A.
Next you are shown the first quiz question.
You have 25 seconds to answer each question.
Type the answer in the space below the question then click the arrow to the right to input.
Rules for Levels 1-2-3.
1. Answers containing numbers must be written as numerals. e.g. 1984 not “Nineteen Eighty-Four”.
Do not use a comma for large numbers. e.g. 10000 not 10,000
2. When initials are provided a name must be provided for each letter. e.g. For (Initials M.M.) the answer may be: Matt Munro
3. If the instruction state: (Provide the first and last name.) both must be correctly provided to be considered correct. e.g. (Provide first and last name.) If the correct answer is “Teddy Kennedy” and the answer given is “John Kennedy” the answer is not correct.
4. Sometimes the answer will be simplified to fit the format. e.g. The answer may be “Apple” instead of “Apple Computers”.
5. In some cases there will be more than 1 correct response. The most common response is considered correct. e.g. For what do the letters stand in “ATM”? The accepted response is ‘Automated Teller Machine’ although ‘Adobe Type Manager’ is also correct.
6. The answer must be provided within the 25 second time limit.
7. There are 3 questions daily. Normally the first question is the easiest and the final question the hardest.
8. You are eliminated from the daily quiz if any answer is incorrect.
9. If the answer provided by ‘Super Quiz” turns out to be unclear or even incorrect it will not be possible to retroactively adjust a player’s points.
10. If an answer is correct it will be indicated as correct. If not, the correct response will be provided.
11. Spelling must be exact for all answers of fewer than 6 characters. For answers of 6 or more characters considerable leeway is afforded. For example an answer of "Pokiman' would be accepted for the correct answer, "Pokemon"
12. Capitals are not necessary for an answer to be considered correct.
13. You must keep your email address up to date. If it changes and you do not update it your registration may be cancelled. (It will not be disclosed to other parties.)
Rules for the "Golden Gate" Level
Another series of questions and answers follows the first 3 levels. This section allows players to answer 10 questions after the correct completion of the first 3 levels. The "Golden Gate" questions are NOT graded for difficulty and are randomly selected.
Rules for the "Golden Gate" questions which follow the correct completion of levels 1-2 and 3.
1. You are challenged to answer a total of 10 additional questions.
2, This is a lightning round. You only have 15 seconds to answer each question
3. An incorrect answer does NOT eliminate you. You attempt all 10 questions.
4. You receive 1 regular point for each correct answer.
5. The answer to every question is a single word.
6. You are given the number of letters in the answer.
7. You are given the first 2 letters of the answer in capitals. * AI indicates ai NOT al
E.g. Donald _____ is the 45th President of the U.S. (5) TR
*Similar to the first 3 levels "Spelling must be exact for all answers of fewer than 6 characters. For answers of 6 or more characters considerable leeway is afforded. For example an answer of "Pokiman' would be accepted for the correct answer, "Pokemon".
Click on the link below to visit The SUPER QUIZ blogsite
Question 1 A correct answer scores 1 regular point.
Question 2 A correct answer scores 2 regular points.
Question 3 A correct answer scores 3 regular points.
Golden Gate: Each correct answer scores 1 regular point.
100 regular points are converted into 1 Super point.
The “Top 5” Session winners receive:
1. 10 Super Points
2. 8 Super Points
3. 6 Super Points
4. 4 Super Points
5. 2 Super Points
The Super Points are permanent and enable players to attain various levels of “Superdom”.
000-100 S.P. ........Freshman Level
101-200 S.P.........Graduate Level
201-300 S.P.........Ph.D. Level
Sessions: Each session is 3 months in length.
At the start of each session all players start with zero regular points. However the total regular points accumulated during a single session qualify for Super Points. (100 regular points= 1 Super Point)
The "Current Session Leaderboard" found under "My Profile" only shows data for the current 3 month session.
The 2 star symbols show the total regular points for the current 3-month session and the total Super Points attained to date.